|Title:||Relay Senior Supervisor|
|Application Deadline:||Open until filled|
Relay Center Manager
The Relay Senior Supervisor is responsible for providing leadership and guidance to Supervisors, Leads, training team members and all relay staff members. Senior Supervisor will assist the Relay Center Manager with staffing, general performance and operations of the Relay floor.
- Produces and oversees weekly platform schedule/schedules to ensure adequate coverage of all shifts.
- Ensures efficient operation of the Relay floor and reports any concerns to Relay Center Manager.
- Assists in the development of goals and objectives for the .Relay Center.
- Assists in the training and development of new and existing Relay team members.
- Understands monitors, maintains, and communicates policies and procedures clearly, accurately, and in a timely fashion. Follows and establishes “rules” of decorum, etc. on the relay floor and for general activity within the center.
- Provides feedback to the trainer and training team members on issues needing greater attention during the training processes.
- Provides direct supervision when resolving difficult or unusual call situations.
- Attends and participates in center meetings and training sessions.
- Assists Relay Center Manager in monitoring compliance with federal and state requirements related to relay system performance and develops corrective actions in areas that are in noncompliance.
- Designs and implements plans related to increasing quality of Relay Services and customer satisfaction.
- Maintains confidentiality of any information obtained regarding personnel, procedures, and technology.
- Assists with training and provides guidance and assistance to trainer.
- Assists with on-going training regarding technical and/or procedural changes.
- Monitors and provides assistance regarding technical issues on calls, and reports issues to appropriate staff.
- Carries out job duties with minimal supervision.
- Assists in a Supervisory role on weekends and holidays as needed.
- Performs similar work related duties as assigned.
- Regular attendance that is punctual and dependable is required.
Preferred education, experience, and skills:
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- Supervisory experience.
- Possess written and oral communications skills.
- Knowledge of deaf and or hard of hearing culture is preferred.
- Positive attitude and complies with company policies.
- Computer experience in Excel and Word is desirable. .
- Ability to read, writes, speak, and understand English well.
- Experience working with the Deaf and hard of hearing community or Relay experience is desirable.
- Must be willing to travel to other Relay Centers as needed.