|Title:||Administrative Support/HR Assistant|
|Application Deadline:||open until filled|
Relay Center Manager and HR Generalist II
Performs general office and receptionist duties. Develops strong working relationship with company management and strives to meet their human resource needs efficiently. Aids in employee recruitment, hiring, benefit administration and payroll with an emphasis on confidentiality.
- Provides support for all departments, and for all management projects.
- Aids in various clerical and office duties such as filing, typing.
- Greets and directs visitors and assists walk in applicants.
- Orders office and relay floor supplies.
- Prepare waybills for Federal Express and UPS shipments, signs for incoming deliveries and forwards to proper personnel.
- Aids in coordinating and planning external advertising of job openings.
- Aids in coordinating and scheduling assessments with applicants, performs assessments when requested.
- Aids in communicating with applicants about job duties, responsibilities, wages and benefits, schedule, company policies and other related information when needed.
- Performs reference checks based on applicant's work history.
- Aids in planning new employee orientation.
- Aids in the collecting, filing and forwarding of biweekly payroll data.
- Aids in ensuring employees completely and correctly fill out all employee enrollment forms during orientation process.
- Aids in maintaining employee personnel files, ensures all necessary documentation is included, and releases only to authorized individuals.
- Aids in monitoring compliance with Federal and State laws pertaining to the human resource field.
- Aids in overseeing the design and implementation of employee special awards and length of service awards.
- Aids in maintaining center reports.
- Performs similar work related duties as assigned.
- Makes recommendations to Human Resources Representative related to the maximization of departmental effectiveness and efficiency.
- Attends recommended training seminars and strives to expand personal human resource related knowledge.
- Regular attendance that is punctual and dependable is required.
Preferred education, experience, and skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Ability to use office equipment such as computer, copier, fax machine, and multi-extension telephone.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel or similar spreadsheet software.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word or similar word processing software.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work, and meet deadlines while stressing output of quality work in every situation.
- Ability to read, writes, speak, and understand English well.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.